What I’m Getting Ready For
I’ve been working on my couponing skills lately. I have always loved saving money, but once I had Miss P I stopped taking the time to research and collect coupons and figure out deals. My shopping trips always seem to be in a rush when I’ve got a spare 30 seconds. This is not so good for our budget.
Since I’ve gotten back into couponing, I decided to make a trip to Dollar Tree on Sunday to get some additional Sunday papers (pro tip: Sunday papers are a dollar at Dollar Tree on Sunday – the average Sunday paper in most major cities is at least $1.50). While there I passed by their back-to-school and saw some things I decided to pick up.
I know she’s not even a year old yet, but we are going to be homeschooling and it is never too late to start learning. I got:
- One book of colorful construction paper
- Two books of writing paper (the kind with two solid lines and a dotted line for writing practice)
- Four window cling pages: one ABCs, one numbers, one colors and one shapes
I plan to look for other things like these while I’m there. A dollar per item is a great deal and I know we’ll make use of them. I love teaching my little sprout.
- Dollar Tree- Starting to accept Manufacturer’s Coupons (savingwithsandrita.com)
- Grocery Shopping on a Budget (coupons.answers.com)
- Getting The Most Out Of Coupons (coupons.answers.com)